Bachelor of Commerce is a three years' undergraduate programme. Commerce is an ever demanding course in the world. A commerce graduate can perform multiple jobs like managerial jobs as well as technical jobs. JIMS Noida is proving this three years degree affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut. JIMS Noida has started BCOM with more practical as well as industry exposure. The subjects like Accounting, computerized financial accounting, income tax, business organization, business communication and fundamentals of computer are taught in the course curriculum of B.COM Commerce graduates from JIMS Noida will be able to possess:
- Good Communication skills: After B.COM, students become able to communicate confidently and professionally. They become capable to write emails and give presentations.
- Best Industry knowledge: During the tenure of B.COM, students get much exposure towards industry by visiting different industries and analyzing industry based case studies.
- Good Technical skills: In the duration of the course, students get a plenty of opportunities to solve various problems like resolving conflicts while handling teams.
- Good Managerial skills: In B.COM, students are encouraged to manage the task with in teams or groups. They are given assignments by assigning certain teams, so that they can learn how to manage teams. Consequently, students are able to develop good managerial skills.
- Multitasking skills: In BCOM, students are involved in multiple tasks like event management, participating in extra co-curricular activities like Debate Competition, Ad-Mad Show etc. along with their regular studies. Consequently, students are used to manage multiple tasks in parallel.
- Problem solving skills: BCOM graduates are able to possess problem solving skills after completing their graduation program, as they are assigned a lot of Case Studies to identify the problem and to suggest a solution to the problem during their graduation.
As Commerce is an emerging field and is coming up with a lot of professional skills. After completing three years undergraduate programme in commerce, the students get a lot of job opportunities like:
- Accountant: After Completing BCOM, students are able to do Journal Entries and analyze the financial statements like Balance sheet, Cash Flow Statements etc. So they are able to perform the role of an Accountant in any organization.
- Business Development Executive: After completion of BCOM, students possess marketing and selling skills. So they are capable to perform the role of Business Development Executive in the companies.
- Customer Care Executive: After BCOM, students can also apply for the post of Customer Care Executive in the companies, as they learn customer handling skills during their graduation program.
- Financial Analyst: After BCOM, students may also apply for the post of Financial Analyst in finance firms, as they are able to analyze different financial statements.
- Data Entry Operator: After BCOM, students may also apply for Data Entry Operator jobs, as they become proficient in MS office and Excel after completion of their graduation program.
- Finance Manager: After completion of BCOM, students may apply for the position of Finance Manager after working as Finance Executives or Financial Analyst for few years.
- Sales Manager: After BCOM, students can apply for the position of Sales Manager after having some experience as Sales Executive.
- Marketing Manager: After becoming graduates in commerce, students having few years experience as Marketing Executive may also apply for the post of Marketing Manager in multinational companies.
- Relationship Executive: After BCOM, students may also apply for Relationship Executive jobs in companies.
Apart from these job opportunities, BCOM graduate students may also go for higher qualifications like:
- Other Certification Courses.